Stories from life at the Smith House

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh for crying out loud!

I still can't find my pictures. I'll have to start Tweeting more pictures until I can get things together.
.......
Emmy has started Whimsical practice already, she's so excited about being a "Who" this year. We had to watch last years show one morning this week. The boys were thrilled. She's ready to go back to school, Jacob and Jonah, on the other hand, are NOT. They won't even let me say the word. We've got all backpacks, lunch kits and school supplies ready. Em and I had a nice mother/daughter day this past weekend and we got all of her back to school clothes shopping done then we went to lunch. Caleb is Caleb. He has no interest in pooping on the potty, and I'm losing interest in changing his diapers. I think once the kids are back in school and we're home more, we'll give potty training a good try.
.......
Alrighty, hopefully I'll run across my pictures soon. I've looked in all of the folders on this computer and I KNOW that Basil transferred them...somewhere. Should it be so hard?!

No comments: