The kids had end of year parties at school today. They go all out for third graders since they're moving onto a new school next year. SHHH! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! They are NOT growing up! Anyway, Jacob and Jonah had a fantabulous time and Emmy enjoyed her party too. I, on the other hand, was glad to get home. I think it was about 400 degrees today, seriously.
Here's the day in pics:
The only one of them together, since they're in different classes this year. It was fun trying to split myself into three today.
ONE MORE DAY! Then a crazy week of dance next week, then.....................nothing. What? YES! I see a big fat frozen tropical drink in my near future. Come on next Sunday, then time can slow down for a couple of months. Like that'll happen.
2 comments:
Yay! I hope you have a great summer! (Ours is still a month away.) The kids must have had a blast at that event.
Shari
Looks like they had fun. Those pix will be pricelesss in 2020! haha
Post a Comment