Stories from life at the Smith House

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday bash at The Pond

We had a boys fantasy party this year.  Ten seems like a big birthday, double digits afterall, so we planned an all out bash.  Fishing, swimming, a ginormous waterslide...what else could a boy ask for? 


Jacob at the top and Jonah at the bottom.  It was huge and pretty much a straight drop down at first. I might have gone down it once or twice. The kids slid from about 11am until 9pm and all woke up with sore necks the following day.  They said it was well worth it.



One of the only times he got to relax all day, bless his heart.  He worked HARD!



Me and my BFF!!  Ignore my fat, and my dirty shirt.  I spilled baked beans on myself.  Don't judge.


Ma and Pa, the caretakers of the (funny) farm.  Hahaha.  






Everybody had a GREAT time, I'm sure it'll be a party they'll always remember.

No comments: