Stories from life at the Smith House

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mid County Madness

EDITED TO ADD: Well, that sucked. PPPPFFFFTT! :P


I was busy having a baby last year and didn't get to go to the game. I tried to listen to it though, in between pushing the button for more morphine. ;)

I went to the school yesterday for a pep rally. It was loud. I've been to lots of really loud concerts but let me tell you that NOTHING compared to the noise level that was in the cafeteria yesterday morning. 400 (give or take) elementary school kids can make an unbelievable amount of noise, my ears were ringing when we left.




I started this video a little late, but you get the idea. :P


I-N-D-I-A-N-S! SCALP 'EM INDIANS, SCALP 'EM!!!

1 comment:

Phlip said...

Gotta endoctrinate 'em young! :P

Saw the score crawl across the screen on the football frenzy show after the news. :(