With all teeth still:
He was SO hoping that the tooth would be sticking out of the apple when he was finished:
FINALLY!:
Putting it in his tooth fairy pillow that I waited until the last minute to make. I was sewing while he was still bleeding:
I wish he hadn't stuck it so far under the pillow:
He swore that his gold dollar was bigger than Jacob's:
You should have heard him re-telling the tale at bedtime last night. "...and then, Mom tied a string around it and then it fell off 18 times and then she tried to wiggle it this way and then I tried to wiggle it that way and then I tried an apple and I think some of my other teeth are loose now because of the apple and then I tried just ripping it out and then finally Mom just pulled this way and it cracked right out!" It's really not that much of a stretch, I did tie some thread around it but I didn't yank on it, I gave the end to him to try and yank it out. It slipped off not quite 18 times, maybe three, until I gave up on that. I finally just counted to three and pulled. He bled like a stuck pig, I don't think it was actually ready to come out but it was dangling after he had been pulling on it for so long, he just couldn't quite finish it off.
I think that was enough drama for one day. :P
3 comments:
Hehehe Great post Nikki. LOL @ the dollar being bigger. :P
Awww, Congrats to the big guy! Apples didn't work here either, but then James bit into a banana. A BANANA??? Oh well. He looks mighty proud of the loot the Fairy brought. :)
I know he is proud...what a big, proud smile he has!
We had a visit last night from the tooth fairy, too. However, we had to leave a note for her because Elizabeth either swallowed the tooth or spit it out when brushing her teeth! She lets them get so loose that she didn't even notice it was missing after she finished brushing! :)
Post a Comment