Stories from life at the Smith House

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I-N-D-I-A-N-S!

They had a blast and informed me that they want to do it every week. Too bad they'll have to wait another year before doing it again. I made them some spears to shake and bells to wear on their legs, they designed their own shields. ;) They said that they want to be the Indian Spirit when they "grow up."

Before the game:



Showing off their cool do's:




On the unfinished track during the game, this was taken with my phone, Becca has some more pictures on her camera:





Dancing their way out of the stadium:








They're easier to keep up with in this video since they were the only kids with painted faces. They looked good, if I do say so myself. ;) I had lots of problems getting the video to work right in the blog so I put it somewhere else. Just click below and ignore the ads off to the side.

Click to play Indian Spirit!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of my little Indian Spirits! Ya'll did a great job!
Love ya so much! Gamaw

Shari said...

They look GREAT Nikki!!! The best! I'll bet you were beaming when watching them. :)

Phlip said...

Love it! You can hear Mr Durham the announcer on the video, hehehe. Not to mention Baz's "play it again!" :)

Lea said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! Event if it's not the greatest team in Texas.....THE BULLDOGS!!! :)