...the light at the end of the tunnel!! Everybody has been fever free without the aid of medication since Wednesday night. WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!! Surely it's gone, right? It's not coming back? They can all go back to school?!
HALLELUJAH!!!!!
Jacob is either a fast healer, or he didn't have the flu. I can't imagine it would be something else but I suppose stranger things have happened. He only had fever for two days compared to Emmy's six and Jonah's nine. I think we're done though, whew! Good thing, the boys have the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby this afternoon and they're really looking forward to racing their "cars." Jacob is racing a killer whale, and Jonah's started out as a pirate ship that turned into a Mardi Gras float/ship. That's what happens when you ask a general question like "what do you want your car to look like?" They painted and finished the cars and they're proud of them, so that's all that counts. Lots of pictures to come, I promise. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment