Jonah and his what-started-as-a-pirate-ship-and-ended-up-as-a-Mardi-Gras-float car:
Jacob and his killer whale:
Watching as the Mardi Gras float falls behind:
Watching Shamu win one:

The end result:

A video of Jonah's car racing:
A video of Jacob's car racing (the kids were chanting "Shamu!" which made him smile even though he lost)
I gave the whole "no crying if you don't win, we're just there to have fun and watch your car race" talk before we left but it apparently went in one ear and out the other. We got home and I asked "but it was fun, right? It was cool to watch your car race down the track!" Jacob replied "NO, it was NOT fun! I'm quitting Cub Scouts!" Basil's response to that was "NO YOU'RE NOT! That uniform was expensive and you're wearing it!!"
Good times. Can't wait till next year.
The end result:
A video of Jonah's car racing:
A video of Jacob's car racing (the kids were chanting "Shamu!" which made him smile even though he lost)
I gave the whole "no crying if you don't win, we're just there to have fun and watch your car race" talk before we left but it apparently went in one ear and out the other. We got home and I asked "but it was fun, right? It was cool to watch your car race down the track!" Jacob replied "NO, it was NOT fun! I'm quitting Cub Scouts!" Basil's response to that was "NO YOU'RE NOT! That uniform was expensive and you're wearing it!!"
Good times. Can't wait till next year.
1 comment:
I love their cars! They are too cute in those little uniforms, lol @ Baz saying yes you are staying scouts cuz the uniforms were expensive! Gamaw
Post a Comment