Basil bought a new tent today. The boys have a Cub Scouts camping trip coming up in a few weeks and our other tent bit the dust a while back. He didn't go small, as you can see. This should fit us all in case I ever decide to camp. Ha. Yeah, right.
It's even got a screened in "porch." The kids think it's just the best thing ever.
Annie was NOT impressed that she wasn't allowed in.
Basil wants to take my camera with him when they go. While I do want him to take a camera, I just don't know if I want him to take THE camera. I'm getting a new lens for my birthday (shhhhhh, I wasn't supposed to see the box - I can't help if it was delivered while I was here) and it'll be nice for outdoorsy shots. I suppose I could part with it for a weekend. ;)
6 comments:
that is an amazing tent.
Is Annie the same dog you had when I was there however many years ago.
Yep, same one. She's going to live forever apparently.
Well good, now we have somewhere to camp for the next hurricane! I bet the kids were beside themselves with the way they like tents! They'll be wanting to camp in the back yard all the time huh!
Mom
Yeah if our houses blow down this next time, we should all fit in this tent. Hahahaha
IIIIII love big tents. :) Don't know if our current one will be as comfortable with a pak'n play, but that one certainly looks up to a big family. :D Now all you need is another tent to put everyone else so that you can relax and watch...
Sweet tent! Interesting question of whether to let THE camera go hehehe.
Post a Comment