They're always the best kind of cards, aren't they?! My kids don't go pick flowers and hand them to me so that I can put them in a vase, they glue them to paper. Here are the cards they made me for my birthday:
Dear Mommy. Happy birthday Mom. I am glad it is your birthday. Love: Jonah
To: Mom. Happy birthday. Did you know it was April Fool's Day. Have a good birthday night. Love: Jacob
Happy birthday Mommy. I love you. Emily. For Mommy. It's a great day. I love you so much.
Sweet huh?! They're still hanging on the wall, dead droopy flowers and all.
2 comments:
Aunt Mej
said...
Happy Belated Birthday Nikki! The cards are so precious. You must have lots of pretty flowers in your yard!
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Nikki! The cards are so precious. You must have lots of pretty flowers in your yard!
I don't, but my neighbor sure does. Shhhhhhhhh. :)
Post a Comment