Stories from life at the Smith House

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rashy boy

Caleb woke up this morning all puffy eyed and rashy, it's only gotten worse as the day has gone on. Apparently it's a side effect of a virus. I've also learned that he was contagious for days before the rash appeared. Nice. I like stuff like that. I have no idea what virus he could have, he has no other symptoms besides the rash. Weird.

It's ALL over. Front to back, head to toe. Hence the underwear in the above picture, he's not potty training, when I say ALL over I mean ALL over. I thought he might like a breeze. ;) He's not complaining though, it looks itchy as hell to me but he's playing fine, even with Benadryl being given every four hours. I'd be one cranky mofo if I took Benadryl during the day.


Ain't he cute though, rash and all!

No comments: