Look what the new school year brought...bus riders!

Only on the way home from school though, I still drop them off in the morning. The bus comes WAY too early (7:05) because we're one of the first stops. We don't leave until 7:50 so that's just too early. We're one of the first in the afternoons too though, so they get home by 3:15, the same as when I go fight traffic to pick them up. The main reason for us switching is because Caleb is a BIG napper and is always still asleep at 2:45 when it's time for me to leave. He does not appreciate being roused before he's ready, so this was the perfect solution. I go wait outside and they're dropped off pretty much right in front of the house. YAY!
4 comments:
Great action shots! Love it!
LOL @ "fighting traffic" in Port Neches, what is it like 5 or 6 blocks away?! :P
Nice photos.
Been a while since you've driven through a school zone Phlip? It's not getting there, it's the getting IN and then back OUT that's a pain. The actual traffic at the school, not on the way.
I love how they come off the bus at a run. Your schedule sounds a lot like ours. Second stop for morning pick up at 7:20, but the second stop on the way home. I wish it was just outside the door like yours, but we have a short walk and street crossing.
Post a Comment