You just stay here and find something to do while Mama works out. After I have my snack that is.
What's that? You're only a week old, don't have your eyes open and can barely walk? Jeez, you're such a complainer.
Oh alright. Here, I'll fling you in the wheel and get in after you.
Just hold on while I do my morning run. Try not to flap around too much, I might drop you. Can't a sister work out in peace? How am I supposed to get this baby weight off? Hmm?
I'm not sure why we always end up with the psycho animals. She ran in the wheel for an hour while the baby was dangling out of her mouth, hitting it's head on the wheel every so often. Motherhood has obviously claimed her sanity.
......................................
I know how she feels. ;)
3 comments:
Too funny! It's getting cuter now that it has fur!
ROFL! I had to laugh out loud at that. Good Gravy Nikki, you even documented it with the camera!
hahahahaha!!! You make me laugh out loud!!
Post a Comment