Stories from life at the Smith House

Friday, November 6, 2009

Boys and girls

The boys went to a Halloween/birthday party dance last weekend. They were sitting down eating when SHE came in. Jonah's Alex. He looked up, saw her and said "OH MY GOD!" then proceeded to dive under the table and spill his punch all over the place. His cheeks stayed red for a good hour. Later on he was sitting at another table eating when she asked me to fix her a plate. I did and she took her plate and said "hmm. Where is he?" I pointed him out and she ran over to sit by him. I thought he would die right there. Poor Jonah. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Puppy love, how cute is that?!
*********************
Jacob's crush from kindergarten moved in the middle of first grade and he says he's never having another girlfriend. ;)

No comments: