Emmy was the one who wanted to try it the most and she was the first to quit. Haha. She skated around a few times but it's way harder than it looks - not that I would know, there was no way I was getting out there. Basil said that muscles that he didn't even knew he had were sore though, so I'm glad I sat out. ;) The boys were really into it, they were having a blast racing each other and Basil around and around. Jacob fell hard once and cried, Jonah fell flat on his back once and his head came inches from slamming into the ice but he managed to keep it up. I thought he would be bawling because it looked bad but he got up laughing. Emmy stumbled once and that was it, she was done. Smart girl.
Caleb mostly climbed up and down the stairs the whole time we were there. I had to wave every time he made it back up to me.
He did manage to sneak out onto the ice once or twice but after he fell flat on his belly and ice got all up in his shirt, he didn't try it again. He was not impressed.
I'm glad we went though, they brought Emmy a birthday volcano (VOOOOOOOOLLLLCANO!!) and sang to her. She was so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment