We took the kids (mainly for Jacob, the other's really didn't give a hoot. Hoot, get it? Bird show, hoot? Nevermind) to a bird show at the PA civic center this past weekend. I gave him the camera and turned him loose, here are some (of the million - that's my boy) that he took:
I guess we could have just bought one while there, they did have a baby for sale for only six hundred dollars. For a freaking bird. You know, the things that eat all of the dog food and crap on clean cars?
Or we could have bought this one that this lady was cooing at for a mere fourteen thousand. That's right people, three zeros. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it. There were people walking around with birds on their shoulders and crap all down their backs. I don't see the appeal but apparently LOTS of people do if they have clubs devoted to it.
I had to take the camera away from him for this moment:
1 comment:
Very cool!
Post a Comment