Stories from life at the Smith House

Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring has sprung!

YAY!! We even set up the baby pool a week ago. Caleb wants to play outside ALL of the time now, which is fine except that he wants to jump on the trampoline. That's great when the other kids are here, but I'm just not a trampoline kind of girl. I'm not er, exactly built for it. We've been having fun finding "blowy" flowers, swinging and sliding. Aside from the big three fighting all of the fracking time, summer should be a blast this year. He'll really enjoy having his playmates around.



I STILL need to take his two year pictures. Here we are going on two and half and I still haven't done it. I had planned on it two weeks ago until he decided that he'd like to run around the living room with his face on the carpet.


This is what it looked like about 4 days after that, it was really attractive. Now he just has a faint pink circle there, so when that goes away I'm gonna get the pictures.

Who intentionally rubs their forehead on the carpet until you end up with a carpet burn? I mean, wasn't that uncomfortable at some point? I'll never figure him out.

2 comments:

Aunt Kay said...

I can remember asking the same questions about Matt. How did he think that would not hurt or break something. Oh well, they do grow up and we do survive even though there are days that we will!! They are just precious. Love, Aunt Kay

Aunt Kay said...

There were days that I asked the same questions about Matt. Why he would do things and expect it not to hurt or break or spill!!Oh well, they somehow by the grace of God make it and so will you. You may stutter a little but no other parent of young boys will notice!! Love, Aunt Kay