Since it's been over a year and I've been meaning to do some of Caleb since October, I finally went and did it. I love taking pictures, but I HATE trying to take posed pictures of my kids. Other peoples kids, no problem. Mine, not so much. Poor things, they really were good. I turn into a raving nutter though and want things to be perfect which of course, isn't possible. Out of several hundred pictures, this is the only one that I love:
The others are just alright and there aren't really any individual ones that I'm crazy about. I didn't get any of Jonah that I even like, I plan to take them out again and try to get some individuals sometime soon.
These are our "jumping for joy because summer is here" pictures. ;)
2 comments:
Great pictures!!!
The pictures are great. I love them all.
~Shari
Post a Comment