Hello? Hello? Anybody still there? I flaked out on the blog back in September and I've decided to TRY to start back up because this is an excellent way to document things and have fun memories to look back on. I was looking back through old posts, actually looking for something specific that I never did find, and I really enjoyed reading some of the stories and looking at pictures of the kids who are growing up right before my eyes. So, I'm going to give it another attempt. It may only be weekly updates, maybe more, maybe less, but I want to keep it going. Things are winding down, only 4 days left of school, Scouts is over for the year, the boys quit karate and recital is 2 weeks away. After that, it's SWEET FREEDOM!
It's been a looooong time since I posted last and SO much has happened. Most importantly, this sweet thing came into our lives:
We love her to pieces, literally sometimes in Caleb's case. Lauren, or Wauwen, or LuLu, or Lulabear, or Luleeboo, or Luleebooby. The list goes on and on. She's SO sweet and happy and squishable. We can't get enough of her.
Jacob and Jonah are finishing up third grade and will be moving on to a new school next year. I'm a little panicky about it, but they'll do fine. They're still going with Scouts but weren't head over heels about karate, so we dropped it.
Emmy sailed through first grade, smiling the whole time. She's still dancing and loving it. Her first Whimsical was a complete success and she's looking forward to this year.
Caleb will start mother's day out this fall. He's still obsessed with trains, and loves Cars. He'll get to go to his first big theater movie this summer when Cars 2 comes out.
I can't even remember what animals we had last time I blogged. Right now we have a guinea pig named Cindy Lou Who (Emmy's), two nameless parakeets (Jacob's), a hamster named Fuzzy (Jonah's - the baby that was born from the ones we had way back when) and 6 turtles who all have Mario character names. Jacob and Jonah fish them out of Doornbos when we go.
Anyway, I'll just jump right back in with what we did today. One word: POMPANO! Opening day and the kids were all so excited! Summer is ALMOST here!
1 comment:
Awww, welcome back! I've missed this!
Post a Comment