Stories from life at the Smith House

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Come plaaaaaaaaaaay - Schlitterbahn, bahn bahn bahn

I love that commercial.  We did play this past Monday, for nine and a half hours.  My muscles still don't like me today. 

We bought an underwater digital camera this year because it's impossible to get pictures otherwise.  I LOVE it!  The pictures are Caleb heavy at first because I had him (and the camera) for the majority of the day while the "big" three went with Basil.






Maybe my favorite Caleb picture of all time.  I've said that before though, and I'm sure I'll say it again but I just love this picture.
















Super good timing with this video.  Emmy and I were on one tube waiting for a big wave and Basil and Caleb were on another. I thought I'd see how Caleb handled it. He did alright, but Emmy and I were another story. I turned the camera off when she slapped it into the water because "she fell over and couldn't breathe."  Oh the drama.



We climbed all the way to the top of this family slide and when we got to the top Caleb did NOT want to go on it.  He cried and cried, and I felt bad but I wasn't about to take him back down all of those steps, so we slung him in and went down.  I filmed because I thought he'd scream the whole way and I'm mean like that.



I'm with Emmy though.  "Way too much steps."  Right on, sister.  Our place is in the lazy river.

No comments: