First day of 4th and 2nd grade, very enthusiastically posing for pictures before school:
Em:
Jo:
Jake:
The next four pictures will be used to show the difference between 2nd grade girls and 4th grade boys. Here you have Emmy: "Yes Mom, I'd love for you to walk me to class. Sure Mom, you can come in and take my picture. Well of course Mom, you can have a kiss goodbye."
Next you have Jacob and Jonah: "Oh my God Mom. Seriously? I'm not even going to close the door. STAY IN THE CAR! Do not even walk me TO the school, much less IN it. I can find things myself. PUT THE CAMERA UP! DRIVE AWAY!"
"Just look at her Jacob, she won't go away until you look at her. Then run."
That's pretty much it. That's all I got. They change schools and suddenly turn into grown men. What's up with that?!
On a positive note, they both say that they like the new school and their teachers. Jonah says it's kind of busy because they change classes now, but I bet it makes the day go by fast. Plus they have art class at this school. They haven't been yet, but they're really looking forward to it. Emmy likes school and she mostly always has positive things to say about it. Next up is Caleb. He starts mother's day out the day after Labor day. I got him some new clothes so he can look pretty sitting in time out. God help us.
1 comment:
LOL @ your captions! Time has flown hasn't it!
Post a Comment