Jacob before:
Jacob after. (I buzzed his hair about a month ago so there wasn't much there to begin with, she just trimmed his sides up.)
Jonah (who's been completely high on something today, I'm not sure what his deal is.)
Miss Congeniality before:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Here it is after. We got about 3 inches cut off of the back, I almost had a panic attack when she was cutting it. It looks good though, it's all wavy in this picture because the girl sprayed it to cut it and then it just air dried.
So they're all set! We go meet the boys' new teacher on Thursday and school starts Monday!
3 comments:
Love the hair cuts!!! Looks great!!!! LOL @ Emiley's wig!!
I freaked out when i saw that wig!
Hehehe I had heard that wig had resurfaced. There's a photo somewhere of Grumpy wearing it as part of a hobo costume for Halloween c.1978-1980.
Post a Comment