Peety is on the right, and maybe the ugliest cat in the world, Bixie is on the left.
Yes. Peety and Bixie. That's what happens when you let 7 year olds name animals. Jonah wrote their names the other night and he spelled them Pede and Bicse. The names are ridiculous enough, I think I'll use my spellings. ;)
I have to add that I've made my children crazy like me, Jonah was really excited when I told him that if he used my spellings, they'd have 5 letters each.
Basil
Nikki
Jacob
Jonah
Emily
Caleb
Annie
Peety
Bixie
Notice the pattern? :P
4 comments:
bwahahaha - 5 letters.
My sister would do that. She likes to point out too, that she is NOT neurotic. She is *detail oriented*. hehehe.
They've changed so much, you have them looking good! They're looking soooo much better poor little things. How does it feel to be 12 again? haha Love, Mom
awwww how cuuuute
OMG! They are so adorable!!! You are making me really miss my kitties! You're a good mommy! Love, Lea
Post a Comment