Jonah has the flu. He came home from school Monday with fever and yesterday when he woke up it was 104.2. I took him to the doctor where they did the nose swab thing and it came back positive. He slept most of yesterday, I can't seem to get his fever to completely ever go away even with Tylenol and Motrin. He perked up for a bit last night but quickly crashed and fell asleep with little effort even after the huge nap that he took during the day. He's confined to our bedroom, and I'm hoping I can keep it from spreading to everybody. Not likely I'm sure, but we'll see.
If I go MIA for a while, you'll know why. ;)
3 comments:
Poor baby,I know how he feels,I spent my christmas break with pnumonia. Anyway I jst read that you are sick of regular coffee...when in the Frick did you start drinking any kind of coffee??????? regualr or otherwise.
Since I had kids, they make me tired. :P
Aw, poor kid.
Emmy isn't the only one with long lashes, I notice. :)
Post a Comment