WHY CAN'T I EAT SAND?!
I'm not sure if you can tell just how much is in his mouth, he was shoveling it in by the handful. Ew. It all ends up in his diaper eventually too, it looked like he pooped a beach this morning. How's that for too much information? :P
We went to Doornbos yesterday to play for a while, he really liked the ducks and was prepared to just lower himself down into the pond gently and probably would have done so had I not been standing there.
Just a friendly public service announcement, be careful if you plan to play at Doornbos Park. I was with a group of friends yesterday and we walked out to this in the parking lot:
This is a friend's car. While we were playing - in the broad daylight - some punk smashed three windows and snatched purses out of cars. There were probably 10 cars in the parking lot and the park was full of people. It happened last weekend to somebody else that we know. My wallet was in my car, I put it in the center console thing before I got out though so I really got lucky. I won't leave it in there from now on. This is in Nederland for crying the frick out loud, it's not like we were playing in the hood. No offense to anybody who lives in the hood, I'm sure it's lovely. We won't be going back to Doornbos for a while anyway. The police officer that responded said that they've had a bad rash of this sort of thing lately around that area. Sad. There are a-holes everywhere.
2 comments:
Poor Caleb!
Perhaps he was so dissapointed at not being able to eat sand or swim with the ducks, that he snuck away while you were playing and hit the cars?? What, NO? Oh well, there goes my theory.
I am still in awe that you guys are wearing shorts. I put the hood down on my parka today for a minute or so when we were walking, but decided the toque wasn't warm enough with out the hood. :p
Dang, that's crazy about the smash & grab!
Post a Comment