Stories from life at the Smith House

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Emmy's birthday

Some pictures from her big day:









Basil took the birthday girl and Jonah to Chuck E Cheese's. I stayed home with Caleb who was napping and Jacob who spent the morning throwing up. I know, I thought the same thing when he came into our room early this morning. "What? Seriously? You've got to be kidding me." Something like that. He's fine now though. I sent the camera with Basil and said "take lots of pictures, don't come back with less than 20." He took over 100, God bless him. He just knows. LOL!




We went out to the Heritage Festival this afternoon. We brought the wagon so that Caleb and Jacob could just chill out and look at everything. The other two rode until the lines got too long. We have week long passes so we'll try again tomorrow if everybody is well. Keep your fingers crossed!!
Oh and there was a pig at the petting zoo. A little baby pig and I had Jonah with me. Need I say more? I had my camera of course so look for that in the next few days. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kuddos to you for bringing a sick baby home from the hospital & still pulling off Emmy's birthday celebration! You multi task well!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sweet pink Jeep!