Jacob, Jonah and Emmy were in the bathroom brushing their teeth this morning when an argument started. I don't know exactly what about, but it involved Emmy's toothbrush and she was crying. I just sort of hid and listened.
********
Jacob: I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY (and on and on, and it wasn't sincere, he was agitating)
Emmy: Crying hysterically.
Jonah: (blocking the door) I'm not letting you out until you say "it's OK."
Emmy: Throws a little screaming in with the crying.
Jonah: Still not letting you out, you have to say "it's OK."
Emmy: Standing her ground.
Jonah: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS! (he gets out of her way and lets her by, she stops crying instantly.
Jacob: She's way too loud.
Jonah: I know! She's so loud that she makes people deaf!
Jacob: Yep.
Jonah: I heard her try to talk to this one guy and he was like "what? I can't hear you."
Jacob: He couldn't hear?
Jonah: No! Because of Emmy and her screaming! She makes people deaf! See, I sort of can't hear all the way. (as he shakes his head back and forth.)
Jacob: We should just leave her alone, she's way too loud.
Jonah: Yep.
************
You go girl.
2 comments:
Nikki, you have the funniest blog ever! I love it! I would love to get together with you and your family soon.
You should write for "In the Motherhood"...
Sorry to hear about Caleb's trip to PICU, but glad he's OK. Happy Birthday Emmy!
Love,
Aunt Mej
They just kill me! lmao
Mom
Post a Comment