Stories from life at the Smith House

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All about Caleb


What's Caleb up to now at 19 months? He's up to about 30 pounds and 33 inches to be specific. He has a really fat foot and it's hard to find shoes to fit him. He's wearing a size 7 wide. I think Jacob and Jonah were 3 or 4 before they wore a size 7 so all of their old shoes are really worn, plus they don't fit his bam bam feet anyway. He's sweet and affectionate one minute, and a holy terror the next. He's very curious, he's a climber, he's into everything the others weren't and then some. He likes to open drawers and fling stuff out, even though he can't see what's in them. If allowed, his favorite snack would be toothpaste. He likes to play with scissors and gets pissed when they always get taken away. Seeing all of this in writing reminds me that I have to get some drawer locks while I'm out today. He loves to be sung to, preferably songs with hand motions to go along with the words. He loves Baby Einstein and the Wiggles and Dora. He doesn't say much but isn't quiet by any means.


He loves his blanket:

His bottle:

Doing things he's not supposed to:

Animals:



getting into things and eating as much as he can before anybody notices, in this case it was chocolate:


The bathtub:
playing outside:

and getting dirty:

He's my big, busy, rambunctious, lovable, sweet squishy baby boy and I'm eating him up while I can.


2 comments:

cheryl said...

so were you actually up at 3am posting these or is that what time the site posted them. They are absolutely beautiful. So is he the last one or are you gonna try for another girl??LOL

Gamaw said...

Little bull in a china closet huh, so sweet!