We went to the Port Neches Riverfest last night. What a difference between this and the Heritage Festival. No crowds, I wasn't afraid of losing the kids in a swarm of people and they didn't have to wait in ANY lines. It was really nice!
Jacob dove to the bottom of a pool last weekend. By the looks of his nose, I'd say he found it. ;)
All of the yummy food that a festival has to offer, and they want pizza.

She was really living on the edge, the balloon basket must have been at least 2 whole feet off of the ground.

Jacob screaming like a girl on the roller coaster:
The tilt-a-whirl, clearly the best ride at any festival:
4 comments:
looks like thy had a great time.
Great job with the pictures!
I love your photography Nikki! The kids are cute too, but your pictures are terrific!!!
Well I'd been dissappointed if Jonah would have passed up a pic with a pig! Cute!
Post a Comment