Stories from life at the Smith House

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here's your sign

Caleb still likes to be rocked with a bottle before his nap and at bedtime. Since he's my baby, I totally oblige. I enjoy the quiet snuggle time with him and I know it won't last so I'm going to soak it up while I can. I always go into his room with the same instructions: I'm going to put Caleb to sleep, don't open the door or go outside. Do not come in his room unless you really need something.


Five minutes later I hear the door slide open. Sometimes it'll open close 10 times while I'm in there.


Can I have a popsicle?
Jacob hit me.
I need a bandaid!
Can I play on the computer?
Can I play the iPod?
Can I do Playdoh?
I'm hungry.
Emmy's agitating!
Here's your phone, it was ringing.
I want to go outside.


Emmy's NORMALLY pretty good about staying out, but when Jacob and Jonah are here she loses all sense God gave a jackass. Probably because Jacob and Jonah don't have any to begin with. They must rub off on her. Today I made a sign to hang on his door, Em's not impressed with it by the way.


2 comments:

Phlip said...

HA! Love it.

Gamaw said...

Oh but no! Too funny!