Stories from life at the Smith House

Sunday, June 14, 2009

What it looks like to be all danced out

I've never seen her fall asleep faster than she did last night. Literally minutes after she put her head on the pillow, she was out.
*******************
She hurt her foot yesterday about 3 hours before the recital started. She cried for a while and was still limping when we got there. We iced it and I gave her some Tylenol and Motrin but it was still hurting when it was time for her to dance. She made it through both of her dances though. I saw her wince a few times and she wasn't dancing with quite as much gusto as she had the previous two nights. She kept smiling though and I was proud of her for trying. She was up a few times during the night complaining and was refusing to put weight on it this morning so I took her to Gamaw to get an xray done. It's not broken thank GOD. That would have made for a crappy vacation!! I guess she just pulled or bruised something. She's still hobbling but she'll live.






I put her two dance videos up on dropshots. Click here to watch them!




No comments: