Stories from life at the Smith House

Saturday, June 13, 2009

You love me, you love me, you really love me!

She was SO proud of these flowers that her Daddy brought her!! Isn't he sweet?! He surprises me sometimes. ;)
*****
When we got home, Jacob and Jonah had left notes for her on the bar. Jonah's said:
-------
Dear Emily
You did grate at your residle i hope you had fun!
Love Jonah
------
And Jacob's:
.
To Emily
Great job danesing!!! I think you were the best girl danesing.
From Jacob
***********
You should have seen her little eyes light up when reading their notes, it was really sweet. If only it would last. Sigh.
.
Last show tonight! WOOT! My head starts to hurt after about two hours and she wants to stay for the WHOLE ENTIRE SHOW which is closer to 3 1/2 hours. I'm gonna try and coax her into leaving early tonight though. ;)

1 comment:

Gamaw said...

Baz did a good job on the flowers didn't he! I love the boys notes to her, priceless as usual!