Stories from life at the Smith House

Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school!


I made a video like this for the boys when they started school. I bawled like a baby watching theirs, so I don't know why I thought that today would be any different. Why do I do this to myself?!


5 comments:

Lea Holcomb said...

They are so cute!

I will watch the video tomorrow...I don't want to cry right now. I'll wait until Eric is at work so he doesn't laugh at me! :)

Looks like they all had a good start to the day.

The Lloyd Family said...

Looks like it was a great day :)That video is just the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I love that quote at the beginning!

Amy said...

Thanks for making me tear up Nikki!!! She isn't even my kid! lol Awesome video!! i want you to do one of my baby when he goes to kindergarden lol

Phlip said...

They all look great!

kami smith (st e) said...

Thanks for making me cry, lol. The video was so good and Emily is a beautiful little girl.