Stories from life at the Smith House

Friday, September 11, 2009

So his name isn't Cecil...

HER name is now Cecilia. Or however you spell it. Psh. Just what I wanted to do, breed hamsters.
It's Jonah's hamster, and he's WAY beyond proud. It's sweet, really. If the baby turns out to be a female we'll probably just keep it since I have to split the other three up anyway. If it's male, we'll find somebody to give it to (anyone interested?!?!) or just bring it to Pet Den and give it to them to sell.
................................................
So there's your daily dose of ugly. Hamster babies don't make for the cutest newborns, do they? Jeez.

5 comments:

Amy said...

wow...it took me forever to find the baby! Your right...its an ugly lookin thing! ew.

Cheryl said...

so you have hamsters and cats??how is that working out for you. Also stick one in a box with holes and some food and mail it to me that way I don't have to buy anything like that.ok im only kidding,also do you still have the turtle??you seriously need a place in the country with a ton of animals...

Albert said...

looks like snake food to me.

Nikki said...

The cats are outside, never again will I have a cat inside my house.

We let the turtle go a few weeks ago so now we're down to one dog, two cats, and four hamsters. ;)

Cheryl said...

not to mention a husband and 4 children,you have your hands full.