With John, their brother from another mother.
I bought the teeth to throw out, and now that I think about it, we didn't come home with any teeth. I guess he took these out of his mouth and flung them to somebody. Ew. I guess this serves as a friendly public service announcement. Before you put something in your mouth that you catch at a parade, wash it. Gross.
Showing the football players some love.
Emmy along with 9876 other girls performed with the Indianettes during halftime of the homecoming game. I don't have video of that but I do have some of her practice, I'll get that up in the next few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I've been meaning to say this forever: you're supposed to be able to click on the pictures in the blog post to make them bigger. It doesn't work for me on my own blog for some reason, but it works on others that I visit.
1 comment:
Good pix! So cute!
Post a Comment