Here are the videos of Emmy learning her halftime dance and Cherokee, which they didn't get to perform at the game, by the way. Which totally sucks. I mean, seriously. What do people like about Indian football? Cherokee. What do kids in Port Neches know all of the words to? Cherokee. What dance do all of the little girls want to do like the Indianettes? Cherokee. And while I'm at it, I'll just complain some more. It is my blog afterall, I can do that when I want. Maybe somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody will see this and pass the complaining along if I don't decide to call somebody myself. Who in their right mind turns a 5 year old loose at a football stadium full of 11,000 people? The people that organized the Indianette Clinic, that's who. Let's put the kindergarteners WAAAAAAAAAAAY down at the other end of the field, opposite the entrance/exit so that it takes the parents longer to get to them. THEN, let's not wait for the parents to even make it to them before we take off. Go on, go find your Mom. She's the one wearing the purple and white, she should be easy to spot. I ended up holding onto a friends daughter and thank GOD another friend was there to hold onto a frazzled Emmy until I got there. I'm still pissed off about the whole thing two days later. Maybe she won't ask to do it again next year and if she does I won't go down to watch her, I'll wait at the exit to make sure I'm there when she comes out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done spewing. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She DID look cute and she WAS awfully proud to be out there on the field. I've tried about 30 times to upload the videos to the blog and I'm done trying. I put them up on Dropshots and you can watch them here.
1 comment:
"the one in purple and white" LOL!! Sounds pretty crazy, not doing Cherokee then just leaving them before the Moms got there. Where'd they need to run off to?! I'd be ticked off too.
Post a Comment