Stories from life at the Smith House

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gator Country

We like Gator Country, we've been before but the last time we went it was about 567 degrees outside and we were miserable. It was perfect this time.
...
The boys were just beside themselves getting to touch this nasty ugly stinky disgusting snake.
Caleb even got in on the action.
It's okay Mom. I know you just gasped and are probably reaching for your "Oops I Crapped My Pants" but the trainer guy was right there by the snake, I promise. The picture makes it look worse than it really was. Or something.
Caleb reached out and tried to touch the "ah gah gooeys" mouth and when we grabbed his hand he cried. Then he got pissed off, screamed and slapped the alligator on the tail.
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's totally weird that they serve fried alligator there. Steve Irwin is rolling over in his grave.

What crazy looks like:



Um, hello?! It's only a 13 + foot alligator. No big deal.

1 comment:

The Lloyd Family said...

Scary and cool all at the same time!