I'm taking a blog break, not because I want to but because our computer has officially wigged out and I think it's time for a new one. The monitor blinks on and off and you can only run windows on "safe mode" - whatever that means. We're also leaving tommorrow for the beach and we'll be gone most of next week. I do have some pictures of the boys and their new critters to share, so hopefully I can do that when we get back. Speaking of critters, Jacob's white bird that he got Wednesday, as in 3 days ago, died today. WTF?! He was horribly upset because the bird was so friendly, it would hop up into your hand as soon as you'd open the cage door. The lady at the pet store said that that wasn't normal and it meant something was wrong with it. That might have been nice to know Wednesday. Anyway, I called and asked if they had some sort of pet replacement policy (as tacky as that is) and she said to come in and they'd replace the bird. So we did, he now has a blue one and the original green spaz that he got on his birthday. Jeez.
"See" ya in a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment