Stories from life at the Smith House

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bike riders

Jacob and Jonah rode their bikes to school for the first time this week. We cheated and parked at a friend's house because she lives in a safer place for biking. Our street doesn't have sidewalks and people drive way too fast on it. It's a short ride, but their friend James was excited to have somebody to ride with. My friend and I pushed our little ones in strollers while the "big boys" rode their bikes. We only did it the one day, I had to stop on the way back to the car so Em could yak in the grass and the week just went downhill from there. I'm sure we'll do lots more of it especially when the weather cools down some.
Jonah


Jacob


1 comment:

Shari said...

Awesome!! I really wish every kid could ride to school sometimes. It was such a part of 'every day' when I was a kid.