Jacob and his Texas sized breakfast. ;)
The highlight of the zoo trip for Jonah, getting to pet a pig. Here's a question for y'all in the Golden Triangle: where (within a reasonable distance) can I take him to see piglets? It would TOTALLY make this kid's day to hold a baby pig, he's been obsessed with pigs since before he was two. Leave a comment or shoot me an email if you have any ideas.
This is what Caleb did for most of the zoo day, so this is the only picture of him.


Jonah and his souvenir from the zoo. A pig. Imagine that.
At the aquarium:
This is what it normally looks like when I try to take a picture, we always have about 8 like this and maybe one semi normal one.
And because there's only one picture of him in this post, and because he's cute when he's not spewing formula all over me:




1 comment:
bwahahaha, I love the one of the three of them making faces instead of smiling 'nicely'. That is all I get these days myself. lol.
The aquarium looks cool! Is that a penguin tank?
Post a Comment