Stories from life at the Smith House

Monday, September 8, 2008

Vomit

Lovely topic of conversation huh? Emmy's nasty sick, we (she and I) must have had 3 hours of sleep total last night and it was broken. She was up every 20 or so minutes puking. The first time she was convinced that she was just hungry, so we came into the living room (at 2am) so she could eat some crackers. They didn't stay down long.

What are the odds that this won't pass to anybody else?! CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!!

Meanwhile, the boys are riding their bikes to school for the very first time today. We're parking at a friends house and borrowing her sidewalks, it's really not feasible to bike down our road in the morning since people think it's the effing cut-through speedway. PPPFFFFTT! I'll push the other two in the stroller. I'll have pics I'm sure, it IS a first and all. ;)

No comments: