Stories from life at the Smith House

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photo Shoot

We had an outdoor photo shoot today. I need a current, good picture of all of them to put up on the wall. Going to a studio is a real pain so I figured I'd give it a shot myself. This way, I could yell at them for not cooperating AND take as many pictures as I wanted. It was pretty successful. I'm putting up a color picture, then a black and white of the same pose underneath. Vote on which you like best over on the right side of the page. I'm leaning towards the black and white ones, but I'm not totally sure so I thought I'd get some input. ;)




*********************************************






***************************************************


************************************************


*********************************************





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great, like both versions of them. I think it'd be cool to do a "cut-out" technique on them, keep it all b&w except for the blue jeans. That is, if you have photoshop or similar software to do that. Here's a link if you don't know what I'm talking about: http://photodoto.com/black-and-white-with-a-splash-of-colour/

Anonymous said...

Nikki,

The B/W pis are great,I'd stick with those. Also the bare feet is a great touch.

Nikki said...

Thanks for the suggestion Phlip, I tweaked a few of the pictures last night. ;) I'll post some pictures in the next few days.