Some of the conversation we had in the car last night. It all started as we passed Mom's house. I don't know which of the boys were saying what because they talk at the same time. They were all participating though. ;)
There's Gamaw's house.
What's Gamaw's real name?
(Emmy) Her name is Gamaw!
No, I mean her real name.
(Emmy) It's Gamaw!
NO EMMY, LIKE HER FIRST NAME! HER FIRST NAME ISN'T GAMAW!
(Emmy) Yes it is!
(Me) My name is Nikki and you don't call me that Emmy, you call me Mom.
It's Shurn, that's what it is!
No, it's Sharing. Right Mom?
(Me) Actually it's Sharon.
Oh. Sharon. That's right.
What's Grumpy's name?
(Me) Basil.
WHAT?! The same as Daddy?!
(Basil) Grumpy is Basil Jr., I'm Basil the third. My grandfather was Basil Sr.
(Me) Granny's name is Mary Helen.
MARY HELEN?!
What about Albert?
(Me) Albert.
Hahahaha. Oh. What about Philippa and Becca?
(Me) Philippa and Becca.
Hahahahahaha. Oh yeah.
What about Peepaw?
(Me) Frank.
Frank? Frank. What about Nana?
(Me) Donna.
Donna? Oh. Donna.
And y'all are Basil and Nikki.
(Me) Yes.
Well those are all stupid names.
(Basil) Well what names do you think are good?
loooooooong pause.......
Buttcrack! Fart! Armpits!
Roars of laughter.
My children. As charming as ever.
6 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to have these conversations with Peyton!!!
Hahahaha well well well. :D
I'm just glad they know my name now that I'm around more than once a year!
that was freaking hilarious! lol I always look forward to your stories :)
What a hoot! I don't know you managed to remember all that conversation!
Love, Sharing
I'm glad that my name was beat out by fart and armpits!!
Post a Comment