Jonah wrote this on his math paper yesterday. I'm pretty sure he did this AFTER Mrs. Guidry graded the inside:
In case you can't quite make it out, it reads: math is the dumest thing I ever have seen!
Alrighty now. A few weeks ago I commented to him that it had been a while since he'd had a snotty nose. He said "that's because we had spring break and I didn't have to smell that teachery smell. And I'm allergic to math." Not his favorite subject apparently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today when I picked them up from school I noticed that Jacob was carrying his lunch kit in one hand, his sandwich box in the other and he was wearing his backpack. I found it odd because they normally shove everything into the backpack. This would explain why he was taking such care of the lunch kit today:
Frogs. Three of them INSIDE HIS LUNCH KIT. EW! I don't know where they find all of these frogs, but they do while they're out at recess. What gets me is that they manage to make it back into the school with their pockets bursting with frogs and nobody notices. Today Jacob is the only one who had pockets on his shorts. He found two frogs and Jonah found one so Jonah gave his frog to Jacob to smuggle back into the school. Their friend Gavin was hunting with them today and he found three frogs of his own. He didn't have pockets on his shorts either. Jacob had SIX FROGS IN HIS POCKETS going back in from recess. I told them today that they are not to bring anymore frogs home from the school. Enough with the freaking frog witness protection relocation program.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE BIRD IS STILL ALIVE AND TWEETING ALL OF THE TIME! I feed it every few hours during the day (thanks Basil), It chirps all freaking day (thanks Basil), I'm afraid it's going to peck my eyes out when I go out to do laundry (thanks Basil), the boys don't want to let it go (thanks Basil)....you get it. I think it's almost ready though, it's starting to hop around and flutter here and there. Ew. Nasty little thing with it's gross flapping wings. I think we'll try to let it go this weekend. I wanted to try today but it didn't go far when I threw it, I'd hate for it to go three hops and get eaten by a cat or something. That would be totally traumatic. I've taken pictures of course so when we let it go I'll make a whole bird post. I know you just can't wait.
1 comment:
Sounds like they need to institute a daily frog-check! And, that bird is surprising us all, hehehe.
Post a Comment