The people that organize THIS clinic should teach the people that organize the other one. The difference is night and day. Jacob and Jonah had a good time channeling their inner Indian Spirit. Jacob was all into it and Jonah was too busy protecting this HUGE chunk of cement that he found and stuffed down his pants to really pay attention. I'll try to get the video uploaded soon so you can see him. I thought something was wrong with his arm and he's just trying to keep the cement from falling out of his pants. You can see what I mean in the last picture. He brought it home and painted it like the American flag. Like we don't have paper or something.
They're supposed to dance during the 3rd quarter of the game tomorrow, but the weather may have other ideas.
1 comment:
A chunk of concrete?! Hilarious.
Post a Comment