Stories from life at the Smith House

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Heading to church on Christmas Eve. They clean up nice, don't they? ;)


Caleb pretty much had this "OMG! IT'S THOMAS!" look on his face all of Christmas Eve, it was hilarious.

Emmy and her two wheeled scooter that she asked Santa for at the last possible minute.

A Wii was the big gift this year. I love the look on Em's face in this picture. SO sweet!! It's been a huge hit so far, we've played some different games but the favorite is the new Super Mario Bros. It's four player so we can all play at the same time, which is REALLY frustrating when your children keep pushing you off of ledges and into things that kill you. Is it too much to ask that we pass a level? Frick. It was much more fun when Becca and I cheated by breaking it out before Christmas and playing. She wasn't making me lose a life every other minute. We unhooked it and put it back in the box 10 minutes before they got home from school. I think I'll do that from now on, just play when she comes over and watch when the kids play. They give me a headache. Oh that's right, it was a gift for THEM, not me. ;)

Santa brought Caleb a super cool train table. He loves it of course.


Outside scootering and rollerblading on Christmas day.


Caleb and one of his most favorite people in the world. He loves his "Eb bay" Really I'd spell it Ebay but he says it with a short /e/ sound and not a long one. She's really high on his list of favorite peeps. The other night I asked "do you love Mommy?" and he said "no. Yuh You Ebay."


1 comment: