Stories from life at the Smith House

Sunday, December 6, 2009

FINALLY

Jacob and his one dangling top tooth has been driving me INSANE. For WEEKS, this thing dangled there, barely hanging on. I had to fight the urge to jerk it out of his mouth while he was sleeping. He complained that it bothered him, but he wouldn't pull it or let me anywhere near it. So finally one morning before school, when he twisted it sideways and stuck it straight out of his mouth I couldn't stand it anymore. I bribed him. I told him that I'd pay him $5 to yank it out before school and we only had 5 minutes before we had to leave. Amazing how fast it came out.


Before:

After:

Now he can officially put "his two front teeth" on his Christmas list. ;) I don't think there's a whole lot of things cuter than a gap toothed smile.

No comments: