I think I'll spell it like that because Ebay just makes me think of, well Ebay, the shopping site. And that's not how he says it, it's EH BAY. Anyway, he LOOOOOVES Becca. I made the mistake of telling him that she was coming over the other day. I shouldn't do that, I should just wait until she gets here. He drove me insane asking for her. We eventually had to call so he could talk to her on the phone - while she was on her way to our house. Then he stood at the window waiting and I wish I would have had the video camera rolling when she pulled up into the driveway. He was so beyond excited. I don't exsist when she's here, which is totally fine with me, it's really a nice change. He only wants to hold her hand, only she can feed him, I'm pretty much not allowed to do anything. SCORE!
I took this picture with my phone yesterday as we were walking into Target. I think it's precious.
A picture really is worth a thousand words.
1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment