The before process:
Polishing wheels with Dad:
Some of the entries:
I thought that the General Lee was especially cool:
Jacob leading everybody in the Pledge of Allegiance before the race:
Cheering as the Wii controller wins one:
Spongebob pulls ahead:
The race was fun. The boys didn't place but they didn't seem to mind all that much. People were really talking about their "cars" and I think they were mighty proud of that. We overheard one of the Scouts complaining "he took a Wii controller and put wheels on it, that's not fair!" Jonah got a big kick out of that. Before the race, they have the Scouts walk through and look at all of the cars and vote for their favorite. I heard a rumor that Spongebob won Scout favorite but I didn't tell Jacob anything just in case it's not true. We'll find out at the Blue and Gold Banquet in February. He'll be proud to have another trophy to bring home. They're all about the creativity and I love that about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment