Stories from life at the Smith House

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Emmy's special day

I pulled up in front of the school to drop the kids off a few weeks ago, and the principal said "you must be so proud! All three have made the brag board now!" I gave a little smile and told her that they must have some sort of brag board family plan or something, one gets on there and the rest are pity votes. She laughed and assured me that they don't do that, they do have to earn there spot on the board. Seems a little fishy to me, but we'll take it. We ARE very proud of her though.
......
Poor Em, hers got put up there right before Christmas and I didn't get to take a picture of her standing by it. I also forgot to take a picture of her with her Rao's card, and of her "my principal is proud of me" sticker. She totally got the shaft. Here are the pictures that I did manage to get:



All is nice and rosey until the two buttheads in the back decide to ruin the moment.



Here's her work that got put on the board:



It says:


Dear Santa, I am good. Thank you for the presents. Tell the elves and the reindeer Merry Christmas. Love, Emily Smith


2 comments:

Mom said...

Love it!

Shari said...

Awww. I love that letter.